As per the Sant Gadgebaba Amravati University, Ordinance Number 24, Chapter III, the College has a college council consisting of the Principal and all the College’s confirmed teachers.
The council elects the Secretary of the College Council from amongst its members. He shall hold office for one year. The council meets at regular and frequent intervals. Mostly the meeting conducted are at college closing and reopening of Winter and Summer vacations.
The college Staff Council is an authority contributing to the betterment of an Institution. Every permanent teacher is a member of the council. The college council reviews academic, research, and extension activities of the College. Exceptional curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities were discussed in its meeting.
This council monitors the overall progress of the teacher, department and College.
• To discuss the progress of the studies in the College,
• To bring to the notice of the College authorities the needs of the students,
• To make recommendations to the Principal or the Governing Body for improvement of the academic efficiency of the College,
• To bring to the notice of the Governing Body any matter affecting the rights and privileges of the teachers of the College as a class,
• To advise the Governing Body of the College and the Principal on such matters relating to the internal management of the College and discipline of its students as may be referred to from time to time.
|1||Dr. G. V. Korpe||The Principal / Chairman|
|2||Dr. A. S. Burghate||Secretary, Elected amongst the Members|
|3||Members||All the full time regular teachers of the Senior College|