This is an announcement for those who passed B.Sc./ B.C.A./ M.Sc. in Winter- 2020 and Summer-2021 SGBAU Examination from Shri Shivaji Science College, Amravati. All the students should take a note of the following instructions -
1. The Degree Distribution Ceremony is organized on 19th July. 2022 at 10.30 AM in Sir C. V. Raman Hall
2. Due to the restrictions of Covid-19 pandemic, only the Merit students are invited for this Ceremony. The list of Merit Students is available on the website
3. Invited merit students have to attend the ceremony in WHITE DRESS only
4. Invited merit students will report at the registration desk, collect their scarf and occupy respective seat in the hall before 10.15 am
5. Once entered in the hall, no one can leave before conclusion of the programme.
6. After the ceremony all the students must return the scarfs at the registration desk.
7. All the other students will receive their degrees after compeletion of the Ceremony on the same day in the repsective rooms alloted for the BSc, BCA and MSc. All the absent students can collect their degrees on 20th and 21st July 2022 as per the schedule mentioned on the website.
All the Absent PG Students will receive their degrees from respective departments on 20th July 2021 during 11.00 to 12.00 AM
8. These students must report as per schedule only.
9. All the students must submit their information in the following form -
» Click Here to Submit information